Wednesday 17 July 2013

More fabric!



This lot is a series of knit fabrics.

Grey: (1 yd) was intended for a pencil skirt but I am re-thinking it.  The dots are silver paint and the fabric is thin so not my style.  The kids won't like the grey.  The little one might but she already has a cute knit dress in grey so I am mulling over what to do with it.  I saw a lovely Mathilde on Pinterest in a grey knit, otherwise maybe a t-shirt for me based on my Aztec dress.

Turquoise hearts: (1 yd) kid t-shirt?  Skirt? T for me?  6yo saw it and instantly claimed it (I was thinking of her when I bought it)

Brown 70s pattern: (1yd) Will I get a dress out of 1yd? I'll never get the pattern matched.  Maybe a tunic.  No, it was made to be a dress, definitely busting out the pattern from the Aztec dress and making a short sleeve version.  Seam matching?  What's that?

Pink feathers: (2 yd) was going to do a knit dress but now I think it is best suited to a long sleeve jersey top, 2 layers.  Mathilde with gathers? Trusty Aztec pattern?  It would look great with a navy trim, must look for some.

Mustard: (2 yds) got to try a cardigan a la CINO.  The fabric is thick so would look great in this.  I think I'll have one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...